Thursday 8 January 2015

Been Away For Some Time..

Been Away For Some Time..

Hello to you all! I am so sorry I haven't blogged in a while..
Sadly, a week after my last post I lost someone dear to me and I couldn't really do much and blogging, honestly, was the last thing on my mind. :(
But now I'm feeling refreshed and my head is clear and I'm feeling more positive about things.
I have just started back at college and I'm hoping that this next semester won't be as rushed and crazy like the last! I'm hoping to work hard but also to have time to do my own things out of college too! ;)
I will be reviewing a few items in the next few days including some of the holiday collection that I had time to post pictures of but not reviews & some items sent from my lovely sponsor (thank you! :D) - also I have ordered the Mac Cosmetics Bollydoll Brush Kit and I am SUPER excited about that! 

Feel free to follow me and let me know if there's anything you'd like to see on my blog!

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment