Tuesday 4 November 2014

Mac Heirloom Mix Collection & Keepsakes

Mac Heirloom Mix Collection & Keepsakes 

I just received my Mac Heirloom Mix & Keepsakes order today! 
Sadly one of the lipstick boxes was empty.. but I contacted Mac and they are sending me out another one this week! Woohoo! Here's a look at what I got! I will add pictures of the other lipstick when I receive it :)

First is the Keepsakes Hanging Travel Bag
 Even the box is stunning and sparkly, I am in love!
 The Travel Bag all wrapped up and snug 
 Beautiful velvet and satin with a beading all around
 The bag unrolled and hanging up
I haven't put anything in it yet so I'm unsure
how much it can hold, but it's pretty big!

My most wanted items, lipsticks of course!


 Salon Rouge Lipstick
 Such a beautiful blue toned true red
 Tribalist Lipstick
A stunning deep berry red

I will upload some reviews on these products once I have used them enough to review!
Thanks for taking a look!

Have a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment