Friday 7 November 2014

More Mac Holiday 2014 Winter Collection - Keepsakes, Heirloom Mix & Objects of Affection

 More Mac Holiday 2014 Winter Collection
Keepsakes, Heirloom Mix & Objects of Affection

Some recent purchases that I added to my holiday collection, I admit it..
I'm addicted <3

 Here's the Keepsakes Plum Eye Bag

  • A black sparkly makeup bag with beautiful unique details such as beading
  • In Extreme Dimension Mascara in black 
  • A powerpoint eye pencil in the shade 'Permaplum'
  • A duo extra dimension eyeshadow in shades 'Triple Impact' & 'Round Midnight'



 
Triple Impact eye shadow is what caught my eye out of 
all three eye shadow bags it is so beautiful!

Objects of Affection Silver+Blue Pigments & Glitter
 L-R:White,Blue Noir, Deep Blue Green, Grey (Glitter) & Dark Soul

Objects of Affection Gold+Beige Pigments & Glitter
 L-R:Lithe,English Gilt, Pretty It Up, Gold (Glitter) & Deep Brown

Objects of Affection Pink+Rose Pigments & Glitter
 Whisper Pink, Tan, Rose, Reigning Riches(Glitter) & Heritage Rouge


Heirloom Mix Courting Chic Cremesheen Glass
This is stunning! It's like Christmas in a tube!

Heirloom Mix Enchantment Pressed Pigment

I am over the moon with all my purchases just a little guilt trip about how much I have spent!
I'm still expecting my No Faux Pas lipstick and the coral lip bag that I ordered yesterday!
I will keep uploading images as I receive my stuff! 
Hopefully the next collections I can upload pictures of are Prabal Gurung and Kinky Boots.. 
We shall see..!

Have a Beautiful Day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment