Wednesday 28 May 2014

Bobbi Brown Rich Color Gloss in Ruby Red

Bobbi Brown Rich Color Gloss in Ruby Red

This week has been quite hectic! First of all I just wanted to let all of my lovely readers know that I got into my makeup artistry HND course! Yay me! I am ecstatic and so excited! The only thing I fail to be excited about is the kit cost of £500! Yes you read that correctly! But who cares, you can't put a price on a dream come true (cheesy I know but so true). :)

Anyway, onto my review! The past few days I have been wearing this gloss to really see it's full potential in wear, longevity, colour payoff, texture & of course, aroma.

When I first took it out of the box I expected 'Ruby Slippers Red' but what I got was even better! It is a beautiful reddish-plum purple colour which I didn't expect at all.
When I first applied it, it went on quite streaky and took me a while to get on evenly. Maybe its the actual applicator? 

There was a certain mint-like scent once applied and a slight tingling sensation. I really love the colour of this on me. It is like a nude on me, as my lips have quite a dark pink pigment to them naturally. 



The colour payoff is great but isn't very noticeable on me! It didn't last extremely long as it's not a 'sticky' gloss like my others and I had to reapply after 45 minutes. 

Overall I would rate this a 6/10 because there wasn't much longevity, it took a while to apply it because of the streaky application. It is a lovely little gloss and I will use it again, but will be reapplying constantly!

A big thanks to my wonderful sponsor!
Visit her shop now and get your products now


To purchase your own Bobbi Brown Ruby Red Gloss click the link below








No comments:

Post a Comment