Saturday 31 May 2014

Mac Cosmetics Venomous Villains Strange Potion Lipglass

Mac Cosmetics Venomous Villains Strange Potion Lipglass


I had been looking forward to trying this one after reading all of it's great reviews. I'd been searching for the Hot House lipglass from this collection but couldn't find it so I thought I'd give this one a shot.

Right away I noticed the extremely precise packaging compared to my other Mac lipglasses. It comes with not only a box but a Limited Edition sleeve with the Evil Queen on it.Taking it out of the box for the first time I got so excited to try it! It's a beautiful baby pink coral with a slight pink/silver shimmer in it. 


The application was easy and it didn't pull or tug and it has a semi opaque coverage. This would suit many skin tones as it is quite a neutral colour. It lasted fairly long for a lipgloss as it is quite a sticky textured one, which works best for me! I had to reapply after 3 hours and it looked just as good reapplied. I have no bad things to say about this one! 


Everything has been perfect for me, it's long lasting, has great colour pay off, has that beautiful Mac scent and looks amazing on!
I have to rate this one what it deserves, a full 10/10!

Thank you for reading! If you have any questions please feel free to comment!
A big thanks to my amazing sponsor for sending me this beaut!

To purchase your own Strange Potion lipglass please click on the link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment